Monday, January 14, 2013

Shenanigans...

I know I promised a list for my first post, but something terrible happened. The motherboard in my computer blew up, and my rig is in shambles. I am typing this on a dell laptop from 1997. It does not meet the minimum reccomended specs to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, much less WoW. So I couldn't make raid on Sunday for the Sha of Fear kill, and I will also miss future raids indefinitely. My raid group needs their main tank, and I am letting them down.
 I don't know what the future holds, as a new PC isn't in the budget, nor is a replacement mobo easily attainable, since it is so old. Could this be the end of Focused Warrior already? Stay tuned and I will provide more information soon.



I entered a gaming PC giveaway on youtube, but with my luck lately it's not looking good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyo5p2QyMck
I always wanted to know what it would be like to play WoW at more than 10fps.

No comments:

Post a Comment