Monday, February 18, 2013

Raiding break!

So I was booted from my raid group and replaced by an alliance spy. We made excellent progress and managed to get 3 heroic bosses on farm in our run together. They booted me because I'm black. I have come to terms with it. There are injustices in the world and trying to reason with them is a pointless endeavor.

black guy wow



Just kidding. I was booted because I have to arrive late to raid 2/3 days a week and wasting time. Also, I am bumming internet from the bar across the street, and my connection has worsened recently, to the point of being unplayable. It sucks, we are a very good group. Our very first week we downed all of the Terrace of Endless Spring bosses on our first try. Our dps is amazing, heals are tight, and best of all no one has an annoying voice on vent, which is more than I can say for my new group.

They use mumble!? In my 6 years of WoW, I've never had to use mumble, and I've raided all over the place. Not sure how I feel about the new group. We haven't raided yet, but I'm not sure we will be able to tear thru encounters like my old crew.

I hope to get settled into a good raiding environment when thunder king drops, as I don't want to fall behind. I enjoy racing for highest iLvl with other protection warriors on my server. Here's to hoping for better times ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment